This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers.
Order now open for CTFC 1/26 pickup
The CTFC market is now open for ordering for the Saturday, January 26 pickup. Order will close this Sunday, January 20.
Rhianon for CTFC
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year from Cross Timber Food Cooperative! We wish you and your loved ones a great 2013.
On that note, the first ordering cycle for 2013 is open! Order will close Sunday, January 6 for a Saturday, January 12 pick-up.
Customers, please note some goods may be posted later than usual this week, as the growers are hopefully enjoying the holidays, too. :)
Rhianon for CTFC
Order open for Nov. 17 pick-up
Order for the Nov. 17 CTFC pick-up is now open! Some growers are still adjusting their product listing, so be sure to check back later in the week.
Reminder that this will be the last order & pick-up before Thanksgiving. Happy holidays!
How to pay for your order and membership fee
NOTE: We are working out a better payment arrangement, but for now here are two ways that you may pay for your orders and membership fees.
- To pay via PayPal:
- Log into your paypal account and click on the send money button.
- The crosstimbers id for payment is firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay with check or money order:
- Send a check payable to “Cross Timbers Food Co-op” to Cross Timbers Food Co-op, P.O. Box 565, Denton, Texas, 76202.
- Payment must be received (not postmarked) by delivery day. This is so t that we may pay our producers when they deliver their goods.
Arive at the pickup location on delivery day to pick up your order. In some cases we can take payment at time of pickup, but only if you have given us advanced notice so we can be prepared to pay the producer.