This page contains news, event information, and other items added by the market managers.
How to pay for your order and membership fee
NOTE: We are working out a better payment arrangement, but for now here are two ways that you may pay for your orders and membership fees.
- To pay via PayPal:
- Log into your paypal account and click on the send money button.
- The crosstimbers id for payment is firstname.lastname@example.org
- To pay with check or money order:
- Send a check payable to “Cross Timbers Food Co-op” to Cross Timbers Food Co-op, P.O. Box 565, Denton, Texas, 76202.
- Payment must be received (not postmarked) by delivery day. This is so t that we may pay our producers when they deliver their goods.
Arive at the pickup location on delivery day to pick up your order. In some cases we can take payment at time of pickup, but only if you have given us advanced notice so we can be prepared to pay the producer.